Their “check availability” feature’s just a little buggy. Sometimes it says an address is available when it’s not. Whilst they disallow any titles that are either already Gmail username or Picasa Web Albums nicknames, they do seem to be allowing addresses with “Google” in them, which you can’t do in Gmail.
It’s also just a little poor that you can’t delete or change the address of a niche site once you have created it. Sucks about what Tony mentioned though. They will let you do some further things later on probably, let us suggest it to them! I created just a little page last night for some friends. Yes, I wish to know how to delete the unnecessary sites that I just created.
- Issue a chroot command word. Copy and paste this control line in to the terminal
- Define EVERYTHING YOU Want
- If you are no longer utilizing a plugin, delete it
- A Certificate of Occupancy for your retail space
- Deep Clean: Spend additional time but can clear iPhone completely
- Popular Sites UTILIZING IT: Google sites (various), Blogger
Well, you can’t delete sites, at least for the brief instant. While you can’t delete a niche site, you can delete every one of the pages in the site. All, except for the homepage. Too bad there’s a least 6 heroes in anything we want to make and we can not be cool like eve and her frogs.
Those 12,356,630 subdomains are for VIPs. I don’t see such a web link! Today …